Sunday, August 2, 2009

Got it bad

Why do I have to be so confused? And weak. Why can't I be strong and stick to a decision? I want him back so bad I can't hardly stand it. I have lost all pride and let him know exactly what I want and where I stand. The kicker: he's not sure. And it hurts so bad. Sucks even more. I don't want to spend another day without the man I wanted to be my husband. But it looks like I'm going to have to.

I'm not mad anymore. I have done nothing but lay in bed and think. I know this is what I want and need. I want my life and my everything back.

7 comments:

  1. One foot at a time, one step then another. Keep trucking mama = (

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying everything works out soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for letting me know you moved!!!

    I know it's hard to see now but I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. If things don't work out with this guy... then someone else is waiting for you. Either way. Keep your head up and keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong for Cooper and yourself. Look at the big picture and don't let your guard down until you know he is sure, you don't want him toying with your emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m sorry for your pain. I’ll be praying for you. My heart breaks for you and I hope things come back around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for you hun! be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I GAVE YOU AN AWARD ♥ Lets start this new blog off right :)

    ReplyDelete