....if you didn't hear the sarcasm in that... you are deaf.
So silly me didn't get on here and blab out how happy I was with DEA until I was super confident in our relationship. You know....I didn't want to look like an idiot for thinking something was actually going my way....
Well, here's me looking like an idiot. LOL (sarcastically again).
Haven't spoken to him on the phone for 4 days. His job is pretty damn demanding, so I chalked it up to him being super busy. Silly me again.
Got a text today that said he really didn't want to do this...blah blah blah.....
Yes, you read it....A TEXT.
So here I sit at my desk at work in a puddle of tears trying to figure out how I'm going to get through my SECOND shift tonight at my SECOND job without breaking down on some unsuspecting shoppers.
I must have a sign that says.... "Hey, if I'm up, please knock me the fuck back down."
LIFE IS GRAND. JUST FUCKING GRAND.
HAPPY FUCKING THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
P.S. sorry to be foul mouthed and shit....Had a bad day.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh. :(
ReplyDeleteSorry about your bad day. But I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! :)
ReplyDeleteNo!!!! I don't even know you but I was so happy to read your last post! Hang in there girl!
ReplyDeleteoh hun :( i am so sorry to hear that!! you don't deserve that bulls*it!!
ReplyDeletefor reals....not fair!!
enjoy thanksgiving with your family and your little man!
I'm so sorry to hear about all of this, especially on Thanksgiving. :( I hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteWhen life gives you lemons...THROW THEM BACK!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss you :)
P.S. You look so pretty in your profile pic.
I'm sorry to hear all this...totally sucks.
ReplyDeleteFOund your blog and it is too cute! I hate that you had a bad day! He isn't worth it if he had to text you! Sad day@
ReplyDeletegirl! i havent been on blogger in forever & cant believe this was a month ago!! im sorry, bunny! call me if u ever wanna!!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of spineless shit breaks up using a text message. Excuse my french but that's just how I feel.
ReplyDeleteHey there! I have a little something for you over at my place.
ReplyDeletexo
http://michelleenders.blogspot.com/2010/02/kickass-blogger-award.html