Thursday, July 30, 2009

Here We Go Again....

Ok, ladies (and gents). I am gonna try to not have a boring life. I am going to try to keep this blog upbeat and positive. I'm sure I will have crappy days where I will come here to vent, but for the most part, I will try to stay medicated and happy. :)

I don't start my work until the week after next. I was supposed to start on Monday, but the bosses are going to be in New York for a meeting all week, so they want me to wait to start. At this point, I can't complain.

My new motto:
"Life's a bitch. Because if it were a slut, it would be easy."

I've picked myself up, now I just have to dust all the shit off.

CHEERS! To a new blog. A new start.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know where to find you! I had just starting reading your last blog when, well, you know. I look forward to hearing about things getting better and better for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new name! Don't know the 'old' attitude, but love the new one- you already made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My second attempt at blogging has gone much better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes sirreee BOB!!! Lets roll with this shall we :)- I'm gonna LIFE your spirits in a fabulously PINK way. Hehehe...check out my blog approximately a little after midnight and you'll see what i mean ♥ Luv ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know how awesome you are? If not let me tell you...you are REALLY REALLY awesome. Just so you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are back sister! Welcome. You are doing awesome. Can't wait to hear about what new adventures you have. Keep on trucking and when times get tough... remember to be strong and to keep cake mix in the pantry.

    Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new blog!! I'm looking forward to following you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you are back! Congrats on the new start :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck and congratulations on the new start!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like you've got a great new attitude!
    happy for you hun!!
    keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are hilarious! LOVE your new motto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, this is your blog...you can vent and be in as bad of a mood as you want!

    ReplyDelete