Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Moving On To More Important Things (&/or people)

He is helping me get over him. He is on his vacation and does not want to speak to me. Has not called to check on Cooper. Anybody that sincerely cared about someone and wanted to MARRY them a little over a week ago, would have called. Nope. Not once.

So I'm over it. At least I'm going to be whether I want to or not. I will not live like this anymore. I deserve someone who wants me. Who enjoys me. Who loves me.

It's getting better everyday.

GO ME!

16 comments:

  1. I agree with this totally! You deserve the best...you have been through enough so now I pray you find that prince charming. How could he not call and check in on Cooper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, glad to hear it. You will get over the hump and there is someone out there for you, it will happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO YOU is right!! I have a saying that I love and you can apply it to ANYONE in your life -- "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time" -- Seems to me he's shown you his true colors!

    Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A woman should never have to beg a man to love her... If that is the case, then it is not the right man. The right man will love you for you - and go out of his way to show his love ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you only deserve the very best!
    i can't believe he is treating you and coop like this, it makes me sad for you two. keep your head up girly....xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry... my heart is breaking for you. You are right... you deserve someone who wants you!!! Praying for ya!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go You! You do deserve that and so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Day by day is all you can do! (Insert cliche "I Will Survive" song here.) Ugh. I think most of us have been in your shoes at some point, and there is really nothing any of us can say that will make it better. Hang in there... sounds like you have at least one little man who wants, enjoys, and loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been thinking of you. Stay strong. I also gave you an award on my blog. Check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like he being very immature about the whole thing. Stay strong gal -- you are an awesome mama and a beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go out there and find your happiness, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just found your blog, but I will agree 100% that you deserve to be with someone who knows what they have when they have you. Life is too short to not find someone who can't wait to wake up everyday and do something new with you. Be strong girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. seriously... dont lose any sleep over it!!
    besides I tagged you on my blog for something fun!!
    Happy thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You poor girl! Boys are trouble. Move on and find someone else. (Easier said than done, I know) but you'll wake up 6 months from now and wonder why you wasted tears on that ass.

    Okay...I'm totally loving your quote "Life's a bitch. Because if it were a slut, it would be easy." I may have to steal that one!! Good stuff! Have a great week and next time you see that boy, kick him in the balls for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the new approach. Hope it going well for you. I will keep praying for you and your little prince. He is so adorable by the way!

    ReplyDelete