Sunday, February 21, 2010

Suck it, Blog...

I had temporarily given up on this blog for a while for a couple reasons...

1) I turned back into a single mom and working two jobs. It left me with little time to devote to anything that wasn't NECESSARY in life. So blog, to the back burner you go...

2) I felt like my blog was mocking me. Everytime I posted that something was going good for me, and I was excited about something (or someone), shortly after (immediately) things went to hell in a handbag.

Well, this post is a kind of a "Suck it BLOG!!" I'm gonna write what I want, and you are NOT gonna slam it up my ass every time I say something good!!

Dear blog,
First and foremost, no matter how much I bash you, I still love you. So even if I say "suck it" or "blow me" doesn't mean I don't still want you. You were a crutch at one point in my life. I felt free when using you. If I ever needed to scream, you were there... And if I was ever happy about things, you were cool with that too. But after a while, it just seemed you were like everything else in my life... SHIT. People were using you to keep me from being successful, using you to tell my secrets (well at least my personal shit..I really wouldn't post "secrets" on here), and you were totally screwing my world up. You made me look like a fool more than once, but hey, I've learned from it, and am ready to give you another chance. With that being said, you fuck with me one. more. time....I will hit that delete button so fast, you won't know what hit you. I mean this in the nicest way possible.

Love,
That's what she said.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Update:
I am doing fabulous. I am down to one full time job with overtime, so I quit my part time job so I could have more "me time". I'm hanging with my girlfriends and enjoying being carefree and kick-ass. I've made some new friends since I used to be basically a robot doing whatever my "other half" (which turned out to just be some sort of huge ugly wart) wanted to do. I am enjoying being a single mom....not that I wasn't a single mom, because I never had any help....but now it's JUST me, and I don't have to want to murder someone because they won't help me. I have some really HAWT boys' attention, but for now, I'm just enjoying the view ;)

Gonna try to get back into the swing of things and cure my hatred for this blog... It really is good therapy. So be tuned in for my 'getting-more-exciting' life.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you around! I am sure Cooper is as cute as ever. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had barely found your blog when, well... things happened that led you to abandon the blog. I'm glad you're giving it another chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear things are on the up & up for you. Hope Cooper is good as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog! i bash my blog also. it's a love/hate. but mostly love, relationship:)

    ReplyDelete