Thursday, September 24, 2009

For those of you who care....

I am still alive, and well.

Had a couple set backs, but all in all, staying STRONG.

It's hard to be strong all the time. I have had my weak moments. But not too weak.

It's easier with a new man to talk to. And he is quite handsome.
And he may be a federal agent, which helps. =)

I am just taking one breath at a time. One foot in front of the other. Day in and day out.

I am still living with my mom. The house I am getting is getting remodeled and is a little behind schedule. I should be in by the end of October. That will really really help me out.

The ex has been relentless on getting me back. It's so hard. So hard. I feel so bad for him because he knows he has done this. He knows he has created this mess. He knows he has made his own hell. I want to help him. But I can't. I won't. I am stronger. than. I. was.


*************************************

Sorry to all of you who I have not kept up with. I honestly have no free time anymore.

And in all honesty, this blog was a place to come to talk about my life with my ex. I can't completely figure out what to talk about without him. Sad, right?!

But I will get there. I haven't given up on this blog completely.

For those of you who have forgotten me, I still like you.

9 comments:

  1. Oooo federal agent...what a catch you've found lady!!! One to guard you perhaps :)-
    Stay strong and don't give in. You're better than that and can survive on your own. You'll find your way back to your blog and when you do...we'll all be here waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your soooo strong, you will come out in all this the HAPPY one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I continually check your blog to see if any posts have fallen off my reader! Good to hear things are going well. Stay strong, if not for yourself, for Cooper. Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just take your time getting back in to the swing of things. We're all still here, rooting you on and hoping you make all of the best/most positive decisions for you and your handsome little man. I am so happy to hear you are staying strong, even in the face of the ex who is trying to undo his mistake.

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i care and i'm glad we at least have FB to semi keep up with each other ;)

    good to hear you are staying strong pretty lady!! a new handsome man, exciting!!

    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to hear from you! I'm glad to here you are taking it day by day and hanging in there. Hey, that's all you can do right? Hang in there girl...keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. federal agent, eh? Awesome! Now you have free reign to run amok and break any law you want without fear of reprisal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where have you been my dear? Missing you!

    ReplyDelete