Monday, November 23, 2009

WHAT. IS. UP!??

HELLLLOOOO!!!! I.am.back!!!

Oh wow, do I have a lot to talk about!

I am finally settled in my new house. And I LOVE it. Small, but brand new (remodeled), and I couldn't be happier with it. I even got to pick out all the paint, tile, counter tops, etc. So fun! I'm back at my old job I had before I went to STL. Still a great place to work, and fun people. So fortunate they wanted me back! I also work part time at the Buckle at our mall. It's a ton of fun, but I'm kinda exhausted juggling a full time job, a part time job, and being a single mom.

I am so ready for the holidays!! But not really ready. haha. I have not gotten ONE. SINGLE. GIFT. yet. Wow. That's bad huh?

Love life - GREAT. That guy I went on a hot date with...well, we are still dating, and he is still hot. :) He is a federal agent and works undercover, so he would kill me if I posted any pics of him, because he says it puts me and him in danger... That's kinda hot too, but I REALLY wanna show him off!!! It is such a different world being with him... Nothing to worry about. He doesnt go out and stay out all night, he calls or texts me constantly, and he drives down here every chance he gets (WITHOUT BITCHING). It's amazing. I really didnt know how BAD I had it before until how GOOD I have it now. And it's probably just NORMAL, but I wasn't living a normal life apparently......

He also has a Harley which doesn't hurt. We went on a weekend trip to a bike rally which was awesome!! My butt did hurt after riding 700 miles, but it was well worth it!

PS. The ex has tried relentlessly to get me back. I think I'm smarter than that... And I blocked his number. Go me.

ok, so I had to crop DEA's face out, but here's me as a biker chick. You guys think I fit the part?!! hahaha





BAD. ASS.

7 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back and in a better, happier relationship. My mom always told me you have to have some bad dates to know the good ones when they come along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back and sounds like you are doing awesome! Congrats on the new man, new job and the new you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LADY!
    so wonderful to hear you are doing so good and you are HAPPY!!
    great pictures! you look beautiful as a BAD.ASS!!!
    i'm glad we at least have FB to keep in touch ;)

    p.s. hope you have a great thanksgiving!! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. momma! i HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!! i didnt even read the post yet! just went straight to the comment! love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay! so i read the post :) glad i got to hang out w/ you at the bike rally & meet your sweet man! & glad it is still going well!!!!!! you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad things are on the up! You are one hot biker mama! ;)

    ReplyDelete